Wednesday 13 February 2013

L'Oreal Lash Architect 4D Mascara (Waterproof)


I first tried the L'Oreal Lash Architect 4D (non-waterproof version) when it first came out and I was very impressed! It gave me length, volume and was super black! It also didn't smudge that much on me throughout the day which is always a plus. I've been wanting to try the new waterproof version for a while now and finally picked it up and I love it just as much! It does pretty much the same thing as the non-waterproof version just that it holds my lash curl better and last longer. 


It has the same tapered brush as the non-waterproof version which makes it good for reaching those hard-to-reach areas of the lashes. However, as much as I do love this mascara, a little too many layers can cause my lashes to clump just a tad but I still really like using this as an every day mascara. All in all, this is a mascara I would repurchase (I repurchased/had a back-up of the non-waterproof version which I've used up), but then again I do like trying new mascaras! If you're on the market for a good drugstore mascara then I recommend trying this out!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig