Sunday 3 February 2013

NOTD: Essie Turquoise and Caicos


I first bought Essie's Turquoise & Caicos, a beautiful turquoise with a creme finish, because I thought it would be a close colour match to the Tiffany blue colour but it's definitely darker. Perfect for Spring and Summer! Unfortunately, the formula is quite thin and streaky, I applied 4 coats for opacity and topped it off with the Deborah Lippmann Addicted to Speed top coat... so it took much longer to dry (and a lot of my patience...). I highly recommend this colour if you're looking for a true to turquoise colour but bear in mind that you will need to apply several coats.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love this nail colour! It's one of my favourites by Essie :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig