Friday 1 February 2013

1st Blogversary!

A year ago today, I decided to finally start my very own blog! I'm not sure why it took me so long but better late than never, as I always say! And how time flies, it has already been a whole year! I remember my first post was a review on the special Valentine's edition Glossybox, here's the post if you're interested in checking it out. I was snapping away, eager to get the best quality photos and then typing away my very first post. It was slightly nerve-racking pressing the 'publish' button but I did it. Although I must admit, my blog posts are not as frequent as I would like them to be (I need to figure out a schedule that works!) but I do plan on blogging more often this year, at least try to! I've got so many thoughts on a bunch load of beauty products that I would love to share! Last but not least, thank you to all my lovely readers!! I'm so glad that there are people who actually read my blog posts ( I think that was probably one of my worries...that no one would read my blog)... it means a lot! So once again, thank you to you all!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig