Sunday 27 January 2013

My First Diptyque Candle!


I love scented candles and Diptyque do some really good ones. Every time I come across them I'm always "um-ing" and "ahh-ing" about them... Yes, they smell absolutely divine but they are quite pricey! The question that always comes to mind: Is it really worth paying so much for something I'm just going to burn away?? Recently, a friend of mine generously gifted one to me... I was over the moon to say the least! I got Baies, one of their best-sellers, which is a beautiful blend of roses and blackcurrant leaves. My goodness... it smells amazing!! I burned it for half an hour the first time, blew it out, went grocery shopping, came back and I could still smell it as I was outside my flat! Very impressed! I think I may be tempted to splurge on other Diptyque scents in the future or I would be happy to get more gifted to me *hint hint* ;)
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I recently bought Baies too and I haven't stopped burning it since. I love it and so does my mum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also love that even without burning it, you can still smell it around the room every now and then!

      Delete
  2. I love Diptyque but like you find them so expensive. Never tried Baies though, I've always gone with Figuier (which I strongly recommend for your next foray into Diptyque!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh yes, I've heard Figuier is another favourite/best-seller...Might have to get it next time! Thanks for the recommendation!

      Delete

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig