Monday 21 January 2013

Dolly Wink Eyelash Fix Black


A new eyelash glue I've been trying out - Dolly Wink Eyelash Fix in Black! I've always used the Duo Eyelash Adhesive (both dark and normal one) but I thought I'd try out something different. The Dolly Wink one also comes in two types - white and black. First off, I love the packaging! It's so cute... as with a lot of Japanese cosmetics! The applicator took me a while to get used to because I'm so used to using Duo now (which is quite fiddly when it comes to squeezing out the right amount for the false lashes), but it's pretty straight forward with the applicator you just brush it onto the false eyelash band and wait a little bit for it to get tacky and pop them on! This is great for thin lash bands because the brush distributes just the right amount but for thicker lash bands you will need to go through it a few times with the brush. I found that my lashes stayed on comfortably and didn't need reapplying. Most importantly the glue didn't irritate my eyes which is something I'm always very weary of when it comes to eyelash glue. Overall, I think this is really good! Does its job! It is pretty much the same price as the Duo Adhesive so it's really up to personal preference but of course Duo Adhesive is more easily accessible than Dolly Wink!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig