Monday 4 February 2013

Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm


I've been looking for a tinted lip balm for ages, I used to use the Carmex Moisture Plus Ultra Hydrating Lip Balm Peach Sheer Tint SPF15 (what a mouthful!), which I love because it gives a really beautiful sheer colour to the lips. Unfortunately, it's not available in Hong Kong...or at least I can't find it! I've been debating on trying the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments but they are quite pricey! I recently came across this Burt's Bees offer on all their lip products (2 for 159 HKD) and I couldn't pass on the offer!

The Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balms come in 6 very wearable colours, I chose Pink Blossom and Hibiscus. These are extremely moisturising, give my lips are nice tint of colour, and they glide on so buttery smooth!


Pink Blossom - pink red
Hibiscus- peachy nude


Overall, I really like these! They are 100% natural, affordable, and the scent reminds me of Fruittella sweets! Downside is that they don't have SPF but most importantly, they are extremely moisturising!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I have a couple of burts bees lipbalms but havent seen these tinted ones before. I may have to hunt them down, they look lovely!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have their mango butter lip balm, that was my first Burt's Bees product but I find these tinted ones much more moisturising! Hope you track them down ;)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Carmen buy Buddha Balm from the US. SO much better tan Burts. They ship to HK too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually i am torn between the plain Burt Bees and the tinted ones, i think i will go for the latter. :) ~ acne treatment New York City

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vegan Tree Owl Lip Balm coats your lips to make them feel moist & supple. The flavouring they use is 100% Vegan and made from natural oils & plant extracts.
    I bought it from http://www.vegantreeowl.com.au .

    ReplyDelete

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig