Tuesday 3 June 2014

D&G 3 L'Imperatrice Perfume


I've had my nose on the D&G 3 L'Imperatrice for years... and it's taken me years to finally buy it. You know how it goes...too many perfumes, too little time! I first found out about it from a friend and at the time, it was her Scent for the Year. Do any of you do that too? Just have one signature scent for the year/till its last drop? 

I'm no expert on perfume notes but from what I gather it has hints of watermelon, grapefruit, kiwi, red currant, and pink cyclamen. The scent is just simply mouth-wateringly-refreshing to say the least - like a fruity summer drink on ice! Perfect for summer!  It's an eau de toilette but it does last a good 6 - 7 hours on me.

So if you're looking for a Spring/Summer scent, I highly recommend checking this out! I've been wearing it a lot since it's finally summer in Hong Kong! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig