Monday 9 June 2014

NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base


I'm the kind of girl that will have liquid eyeliner smudged or eyeshadow creased across her lids if I don't have primer on...that's how oily my lids get towards the end of the day. It's my constant nightmare! After using the cult-favourite Urban Decay Primer Potion for a while, I wanted a change and having heard really good reviews about the NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base I decided to go for it.

And I absolutely love it! I will go as far as to say that it's my Holy Grail eyeshadow primer. I still love the UDPP but I find the NARS Smudgeproof to be the more effective of the two. Both are quite similar and of thin consistency that's easily blended. NARS applies white-ish but blends out completely colourless once on the skin to matte finish. NARS is slightly more expensive than UDPP, although UDPP has more product than NARS (at 11g compared to NARS' 8g).

No longer do I worry about liner smudging across my lids and eyeshadow budging, as long as I have the NARS on I'm good to go. My liner stays perfect throughout the day and I've even been asked by a few people as to how I keep my liner in place all day even on a sweaty hot summer's day - such a lifesaver!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig