Friday 14 November 2014

Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Flawless Fluide


I have been absolutely LOVING the Smooth Finish Flawless Fluid Foundation, the latest addition to Laura Mercier's roster. It's a long-wear, lightweight, oil-free liquid foundation with a smooth matte finish and buildable coverage. Perfect for every day wear and has become part of my daily routine.

To use this foundation, you have to first shake it vigorously for a good 5-10 seconds in order to mix the formula and then gently hold/squeeze the edges of the packaging to get rid of any air before opening the cap (make sure to do this step or else the foundation may spatter everywhere). This foundation reminds me a lot of Chanel's Vitalumiere Aqua and Perfection Lumiere Velvet, but slightly more lightweight. I got mine in shade Honey which is a very good match for me. I personally prefer to apply this using my fingers first and then buffing everything in with a brush, just to make sure the finish is flawless. This foundation is suitable for all skin types, works well with oily to combination skin and dry to normal skin (if you have dry skin, just make sure your face is very well moisturized when using this foundation as it may emphasize dry patches). If you're on the market for a new lightweight foundation, I highly recommend you try this out!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig