Wednesday 12 November 2014

NARS Audacious Lipstick in Carmen

So NARS recently launched the new Audacious Lipstick collection and one of lipsticks in this stunning collection is called - wait for it - Carmen - wait for it again - it's a bright red. I knew right there and then that I was going to be ALL OVER THAT! Literally a lipstick with my name on it and in one of my favourite shades of lipstick to wear.

Carmen is described as geranium - a very bright red with a slight hint of orange. This is actually my first NARS lipstick and so far I'm loving this formula - creamy, full coverage, and long lasting with a satin finish. You definitely need a lip liner as a base as I find that it's hard to control application because of its slip, especially around the edges of the lips. I also like to top it off using a tried of tested trick of a light dusting of powder over a piece of tissue paper on my lips just to make sure that the colour stays put for longer.

I can already foresee this collection being a new obsession of mine. 40 stunning shades ranging from pinks, corals, nudes, reds and purples in sleek matte black cases with magnetic closures - you can't go wrong. Plus that magnetic click every time you close the lipstick is so satisfying to hear every single time.

Have you tried out the NARS Audacious Lipstick line yet? What's your favourite shade?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Carmen is perfect for you Carmen LOL :) absolutely love the Audacious lipsticks, theyre all so bold and beautiful - so hard to resist! Have Vivien and I've been wearing it more than any other lipstick which I've had for years! Lolz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! They are really hard to resist (and really bad for my wallet)! I've also got Grace now and planning on getting a few more...

      Delete

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig