Wednesday 19 November 2014

Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot


I've always heard great things about the Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot and knew it was definitely something I had to try. So when I went back to London this year, this was one of the first things I bought at Boots since we don't have Soap & Glory in Hong Kong.

It's pretty straight forward: it's a translucent powder that helps to mattify the skin and keep those oils at bay - and it does exactly that. The formula is very smooth and doesn't go on too powdery which is great. A light dusting of this on my T-zones and cheeks instantly mattifies my skin, sets my makeup and keeps my face from getting oily for a good 4-5 hours. 

S&G's packaging is always great and this is no exception, I love the vintage feel and the embossed powder sign is a nice touch. I almost didn't want to swirl my brush in it and ruin it. I'm a sucker for packaging.


I've been using it every day since and I've just hit pan so I'm definitely planning on repurchasing this next time I'm back in the UK or anywhere near a Soap & Glory counter. For its price, it's a pretty great powder!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig